Monday, September 17, 2012

The Red Leemina Song (Humor, Poetry, Mini Fiction...)









when i had no job I made
writing my job. when I had
no rice my eyeballs harvested.
.
when i had no voices i waited.
when i had no choices i stayed indoor.
when i had no energy i read from a bookstore.
.
when i had no faith i made
my common sense the faith. when i had no
knowledge i went to see sunset.
.
when i missed Broadway gallery, Chicago
history became my memory. when i left
Austin for Seattle education, Italian sandwiches
become my branch of aromas from Subway.
.
when I'm lost in the ocean of sailing,
google and wordpress come to my rescue. when i'm
echoing love among poems from knowledge, not bookstore,
I find hope and options through pedals behind my back.


 NU










 Image Credit: Google.com














No comments:

Post a Comment